I am a Christ follower, wife, mother, teacher and friend. I love my family, drinking coffee, and eliminating social injustice through education. Our schedule is full, but I like to capture the moments in the day that take my breath away and write them here. My children share the most wonderful, insightful, and delightful tidbits of wisdom with me, and I hope you can enjoy them too.
Nolan is my oldest. He is a leader, incredibly smart, super impulsive, hilarious, and has a really big heart.
Josiah is my second born. He is inquisitive, thoughtful, intuitive, giving and a full-blown engineer in a 5-year-old body.
Zachary is my baby. He is rowdy, organized, spontaneous and creative….and spoiled (but that’s really more about me).
Michael is my heart. We met 18 years ago, and have been best friends ever since. We married in 2004, had babies in 06, 07, and 09. Our life is constantly in a state of change, a whirlwind. But he is steadfast and purposeful. He is solid and inspiring. He is healthy and courageous, loyal and loving. He is funny and risky and real. He is precious to me. ♥
Jesus is my Rock. I wouldn’t do life without Him. He alone can provide JOY in the midst of sadness, PEACE in the midst of chaos, and HOPE in a desperate world. #butthegreatestisLOVE
Here are 7 things you should know about me before following my blog. My goal in life is to point people to Jesus, but I get it wrong a lot.
- I eat brownie mix almost every single day.
- When things break, I throw a tantrum that puts my kids’ tantrums to shame.
- I worry unnecessarily.
- I watch The Bachelor. (while doing #1) (I am not recommending this show. It’s trash TV.)
- I don’t enjoy pretend play with my kids, but I do it anyway.
- The 3 mornings I had to fast from coffee for my pregnancy glucose tests were the 3 worst mornings of my
- If I hear someone pulling in my lane, I shove clean unfolded laundry mixed with dirty laundry in the dryer to make it look like I keep a clean house.
There are other things I’m working on, but they are between me and Jesus.
For speaking engagements, please contact me at living-legacy-ministries.com.